“Ferals, Well Born, Necro Golems, look at the things we’ve been able to create. A mix of magic and blood from our clan of vampires has borne the darkest creations in the continent, but it is not enough. In order to achieve perfection in our forms we need a pure sample of this disease. We’re going back to the cave. That dark endless hole in the earth where our affliction originated. The Sanguinus Dragon is our target, however getting past the bat-like monstrosities in that cave will prove difficult. It matters little. If we were willing to sacrifice 1,327 lives in our experiments, what’s a few more?”
I’m so happy to share with you the first teaser of the October release: Order Immortalis
Here is the content of the new release:
- The Tormentor x3 poses – 2 inches base
- Crawling bat x2 poses – 2 inches base
- Flying Vampire x2 poses – 1 inch base
- Imperfect Vampire x3 poses – 1 inch base
- Juvenil Blood Dragon x1 – 2 inches base
- Adult Blood Dragon x1 – 3 inches base
- Elder Blood Dragon x1 – 4 inches base
- Horses mounted x3 poses – 2 inches base
- A Vampire General x1 – 1 inch base
- Vampire Soldiers x9 poses and variation – 1 inch base
This release will be 100% based on 32 mm for humanoide.
I’m so excited by this new release! I really like this kind of dark fantasy universe and how our sculptors have depicted the myth of the vampire.
I can’t wait to show you more teasers, and I hope you will like it as much as I do! 🙂